Most of our UGG boots are pre-treated to be water and stain resistant, but it is highly recommended spray the boots with our UGG Boot protector when new for extra protection and will need to be sprayed every three months.
We do not recommend washing boots, as they are a treated and tanned leather footwear. Unless you are particularly skilled in washing suede shoes we would not recommend to do so as results vary.
To remove lighter stains please follow the steps below. Please be aware that for heavier stains you might have a stain that cannot be removed without professional help.
- Gently brush surface to remove dirt.
- Moisten a sponge lightly and gently scrub over affected area.
- Stuff boots with paper towels to maintain shape.
- Let boots dry naturally for 24 hours in a cool, ventilated area. Avoid direct heat and sunlight.
- Once dry, use suede brush and brush in a single direction to restore original appearance.