The new range of Mitchell-Y UGG designs has changed the way we know and think about UGG boots!
Special limited edition 1980 UGG Sneakers by Mitchell-Y are one of the most comfortable sneakers.
Premium Australian double face sheepskin combines comfort and durability and breathes to keep your feet warm in winter and cool in summer.
The plush wool insole delivers top-of-the-line comfort, and the soft flexible rubber outsole makes these sneakers ideal for outdoor wear.
They are made from top-grade leather for durability you can count on, and Eco-friendly dyes are used to reduce their environmental impact.
Comes with a special water-resistant coating that resists dirt and slows the penetration of water.
- A-Grade Merino sheepskin
- Suede upper, sheepskin lining
- 15mm UGG sheepskin innersoles
- Outdoor rubber sole for comfort, strength and durability
- Embossed heel label with original UGG logo
- Average sneakers height 14cm
- Unisex and Water Resistant
- Flexible & lightweight
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb and it has been artificially dyed and treated.